Banner 4
Welcome to our forums! It appears you are not registered. Register here
Captain's Call 2011

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilge Rats Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy
Scourge of the Seven Seas

United States

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Captain's Call 2011 Reply with quote

Ahoy lads. It's time for our annual Captain's Call.

It's 2011 and our clan is still going. I never would have imagined we would last this long. We may not be as active as we once were, but most of us are still contactable. Everyone has grown up and their lives are changing. We all have responsibilities as grown men.

2010 was a good year for us. Our site saw many improvements. Some of the examples were random member quotes at the bottom of the forums, country flags mod, pirate ranks with images, re-coding and CSS styling of the homepage, and a new forums theme called BR Mystic Night. There also were two pirates events. One was hosted by GUN and the other by Moongamers.

I have checked to see how many pirates servers are still up and there are three. PsychoMike and I have been playing occasionally. I'm shocked to see a player or two join from time to time. I still enjoy going back to the mod and reliving my old memories. It's still as fun as I remember is was the first time I tried it.

For those of you that haven't played in a while, I suggest you find your old BF1942 discs and install pirates mod. You can't go wrong with a mod this fun and classic. I hope to see more of you playing again. Best of luck to everyone with their current and future endeavors.

-One in a Million-
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Xfire UsernameAdd sipster19 to your Friends list
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilge Rats Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: